Wednesday 9 October 2013

This poem is so beautiful i have to share it.

FOR MY SISTAHS


In a round table discussion about whether reincarnation was really possible,
a financially struggling single woman said, " I want to come back as a rich white woman's poodle that's pampered and rides around all day in her luxury car."
A tired waitress said, " I want to come back rich and make a lot of money and be mega-super recording star."
The frustrated computer technician said, "If I can come back, I want to be the President, so I can change a lot of things about this world near and far"
I sat and thought about it. I said, " I don't know if it's possible.... but if I can..... Lord, please let me come back a Black Woman!

by Jewel Diamond Taylor
Artist:WAN 
and more beautiful poems here

2 comments:

Shane said...

Is that with or without the weave/perm?

Missy R said...

With and without a perm/weave.