Sunday 28 July 2013

Laziness and Procrastination.

I have been battling with laziness and procrastinating a lot lately. I put off things to the point where I end up saying I will do them tomorrow. I set my alarm on to wake me up at the right time to set me off to complete mys tasks , but I hardly wake up at the time. I simply hit the snooze button and at the worst I just put the dumb alarm off. This has gotten so bad I hate myself sometimes and the worst sound in my life has become that of my alarm clock. If I was lazying around and enjoying it I would say "what the hell?" But I hate is so much and once I allow my brain to go into passive mode it is just so hard to snap out of it.

I read somewhere that the best thing is just to decide that you need to stop and ACTUALLY STOP.By being passive I cannot even post on my own blog. What a good slave of laziness am I! I am so faithful I cannot even do what I enjoy. I am taking off the shackles. It used to be a mall problem and I could switch back and forth but now I have chosen a lower master. Hmm...I think I am just gonna do what I have to do right away before anything else occupies my fickle mind. That way I will be the one in control.

If you got any tips on overcoming laziness, do feel free to comment.

To getting wiser and stronger....
Check out this link, great guy Mohsin has very good tips:
How to beat up procrastination for good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wifey!!! getting married soon.